Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Worldstarhiphop Z-ro

Images of Worldstarhiphop Z-ro

Slim Thug "All I Know" Feat. Propain (WSHH Exclusive ...
The official WorldStarHipHop premiere of Slim Thug’s "All I Know" music video featuring Propain and off Slim Thug's 'Hogg Life: The Beginning'. ... View Video

Southern Hip Hop - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
Z-Ro; LE$ Killa Kyleon; UGK; Geto Boys; Viper; Flatline; Grimm; Low G; K-Rino; Juan Gotti; Coast; Rasheed; Big Dirty; Louisiana. New Orleans, with its rich history of African American musical traditions, has occupied a central place in the history of hip-hop in Louisiana, although several ... Read Article

The Block Brochure: Welcome To The Soil 5 - Wikipedia, The ...
When it’s already predictable it’s not so much of a special song. I got a song with me, Big K.R.I.T. and Z-Ro ["In Dat Cup"]; me, T.I., and Chris Brown ["Episode"]. I never did a song with T.I., I always had love for him. ... Read Article

Pimp C - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
Z-Ro: Crack "Leanin'" 2009: Slim Thug, Bun B: Boss of All Bosses "Welcome 2 Houston" Slim Thug, Chamillionaire, Mike Jones, Bun B, Paul Wall, Yung Redd, Lil' Keke, Z-Ro, Mike D, Big Pokey, Rob G, Trae, Lil' O "Right Now" 2010: Bun B, 2Pac, Trey Songz: Trill OG "Swerve 2" ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment